Sending a message to all students now requires you to use Google Groups. Google Groups also makes it convenient to read older messages that were sent to all students. You must use your own F&M Google account to send a message. No club or group email address is allowed to send messages to this mailing list.
To send a message:
- Start at groups.google.com or select Groups from the Google Apps icon (9 squares).
- Click the All Groups option on the left side.
- At the top center, enter firstname.lastname@example.org or search for Student Mailing List. Be sure to click the search button to kick off the search query.
- Wait a few seconds.
- The list name will then appear. Consider clicking the star icon to the far right to add it to your Favorites so you can find it quicker in the future.
- Remember that there will be a delay in the release of the message as a moderator must first review and approve your message.
Please remember to use Presence to share and be reminded about events happening on campus.