I am a communications professional and newsroom leader with 21 years of experience in print and electronic media. I have served as a writer, editor and art director.
At F&M, I am responsible for overseeing the use of the College brand and collaborating with the Office of Admission to create print and digital media designed to attract high-caliber students to the College. I manage the creative team at F&M, which consists of a three graphic designers, a staff photographer and a production manager.
Prior to joining F&M in April 2008, I:
• Helped launch online version of Central Penn Business Journal in 2005
• Co-led redesign of print version of Central Penn Business Journal in 2006
• Managed newsroom that won Pennsylvania Newspaper Association’s Keystone Press Awards Sweepstakes Award in 2005 and 2006 and three national awards from Alliance of Area Business Publications in 2007
• Served as on-air business correspondent for ABC-27 in 2006
• Won numerous awards for editorial writing and headline writing from the Pennsylvania Newspaper Association and Society of Professional Journalists
B.A., English, Millersville University, 1995 (minors in journalism and Spanish)