Dean Haile oversees all immigration guidance, policies, and day-to-day services for students holding F-1 visas at F&M through International Student Services in the Office of International Programs. F-1 students requesting assistance on a variety on topics can contact her or Adviser for International Student Services, Alyssa Hostetter, to obtain guidance.
Dean Haile also advises and manages the J-1 visa/Exchange Visitor Program for F&M. This is typically for visiting faculty members and researchers. Supervisors of these visitors should contact Dean Haile to begin the process.
M.S., Academic Advising, Kansas State University. 2018.
Graduate Certificate, Academic Advising, Kansas State University. 2016.
B.A., Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies, Westhampton College at the University of Richmond. 2006. (minor in Rhetoric & Communication Studies)
Current Volunteer Committees on Campus:
- F&M Votes (Staff Chair)
- Sexual Misconduct Committee
- Sexual Misconduct Panel
- Graduation Committee
- Notary Public - please email me for an appointment.
Prior Employment Experience:
- Franklin & Marshall 2016-2018: Adviser for International Student Services
- Franklin & Marshall 2012-2016: Coordinator for International Programs
- Franklin & Marshall 2009-2010: Programming Coordinator & Assistant to the Associate Dean
- Franklin & Marshall 2008-2009: Director, Campus Central
- Other work experience included Conference & Event Planner, and Director of Sales & Administration for 2 Lancaster event venues (2007-2008, 2011-2012)