M.S., Academic Advising, Kansas State University. 2018.
Graduate Certificate, Academic Advising, Kansas State University. 2016.
B.A., Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies, Westhampton College at the University of Richmond. 2006. (minor in Rhetoric & Communication Studies)
Current Volunteer Committees on Campus:
- F&M Votes (Staff Chair)
- Sexual Misconduct Committee
- Sexual Misconduct Panel
- Graduation Committee
- Notary Public - please email me for an appointment.
Prior Employment Experience:
- Franklin & Marshall 2016-2018: Adviser for International Student Services
- Franklin & Marshall 2012-2016: Coordinator for International Programs
- Franklin & Marshall 2009-2010: Programming Coordinator & Assistant to the Associate Dean
- Franklin & Marshall 2008-2009: Director, Campus Central
- Other work experience included Conference & Event Planner, and Director of Sales & Administration for 2 Lancaster event venues (2007-2008, 2011-2012)