Media for Lincoln in the Atlantic World
- See Charles M. Hubbard's review in Journal of American History 103 (2016): 770-71 at http://jah.oxfordjournals.org/content/103/3/770.full
- See Robert E. May's review in Indiana Magazine of History 112 (2016): 132-34 at https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.5378/indimagahist.112.issue-2
- See Don Doyle's review at https://networks.h-net.org/node/28443/reviews/131871/doyle-stevenson-lincoln-atlantic-world
- Allen Guelzo's review at https://issuu.com/artillerymanmagazine/docs/civilwarnews-april-2016/25
For a discussion of the book on WITF, Public Radio, go to http://www.witf.org/smart-talk/2015/11/smart-talk-muslims-and-refugees-lincolns-world-view.php.
More information at facebook https://www.facebook.com/LincolnintheAtlantic/
To Buy the book go to:
2. Signed, personalized copies available by calling the College bookstore, at 717.358.4093.