Martin Library of the Sciences (MLS) was built in 1990, dedicated 1991, and renovated in 2015. MLS contains over 60,000 volumes in the sciences, a collection of topographic maps, and the Archives & Special Collections.
To learn more visit library.fandm.edu.
Semester Hours & Access
Restricted to FOB access after 7pm.
See Library Website for break hours and any schedule changes.
Offices & Centers
- Librarians & Staff
- Archives & Special Collections (A&SC)
- Quantitative & Science Center (Q&SC)
- Office of Communications (Web Content and Multimedia Production)
- Popular & Scholarly Science Journals
- Books (BF, G — GE, Q — TP)
- Computer Science
- Earth & Environment
- Health Sciences
- Information Science
- Archives & Special Collections
Discover more at:
- Private & Group Study Rooms
- Individual Study Carrels
- Lounge Seating
- Printers, Copiers, & Scanners
- White Boards & Smart Board
- Water Bottle Filling Station
- Coffee & Snacks
Accessible via car from Parking Williamson Parking Lot (H), adjacent to Sponaugle-Williamson Field. The entrance to this lot is opposite Iron Hill Brewery at 781 Harrisburg Avenue.
Visitors should park in Williamson Parking Lot (H).