Dedicated in 1856 as the first building for the Franklin & Marshall College campus, Old Main is a Gothic Revival-style building listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
A drive that leads to Old Main/Distler Parking Lot (C) and the rear entrance of Old Main is accessible at the intersection of Race Avenue and West Frederick Street. From College Avenue, Old Main is situated near the intersection with James Street.
The closest parking spots are the back-in, angled spaces on College Avenue. Watch for signs restricting use on certain days for street cleaning. Visitor parking is also available after 4:30 p.m. in Old Main/Distler Parking Lot (C).