Celebrate Earth Day at Millport Conservancy
Featuring Linden Hall's 22nd Annual Art Show
April 22, 2017 • Rain or shine • 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 9 a.m.: Yoga
Monica Kirchner, owner of Bridge Yoga Studio
- 9 a.m.-noon.: Seedling potting
Donegal Trout Unlimited volunteers
- 10:30 a.m-3 p.m..: Nature face painting
Linden Hall Students
- 11 a.m-1 p.m.: F&M student Dillon Alderfer presents, "The Effect of Flower Color and Nectar on Common Milkweed Polination"
- 1 p.m.: Edible plant walk
- 2 p.m.: Cyanotype/sunprint workshop
LuAnn Billet, Linden Hall photography teacher
Refreshments and snacks will be available during the day, provided by the Lancaster County Career and Technology Center culinary students.
See a Tesla electric car up close!
Learn about Full Circle Susquehanna's "Sense of Wonder" camp and meet former campers.
"BeeBees All Naturals" will "bee" sharing information about honeybees, with honey and all natural products available for purchase.
Trails are open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.