How do I get academic accommodations?

At Franklin & Marshall, students are entitled to reasonable accommodations based on a disability.  These accommodations can be for students with either physical, learning or mental health-related disabilities. In order to request reasonable accommodation for your disability, you will need to:

  • complete a Disability Notification Form.  If you have recent (within 5 years) documentation of your disability from a care provider, please submit that along with your Disability Notification Form.
    • If not, you can request a brief letter from your care provider - on their letterhead - which states your diagnosis and some recommended accommodations.
  • return your completed Disability Notification Form and documentation to the Office of Student Accessibility Services. It can be emailed to, dropped off at our office or mailed to our attention at:

                                                  SAS  at F&M                                              
                                                 931 Harrisburg Avenue,
                                                 2nd floor College Square building
                                                 Lancaster, PA  17603

  • Any questions or concerns? Please reach out to Kelly McAllister at 717-358-3989 or for help.