How do I request academic accommodations?
At Franklin & Marshall, students are entitled to reasonable accommodations based on a disability. These accommodations can be for students with either physical, learning, medical or mental health-related disabilities. In order to request reasonable accommodation for your disability, you will need to:
- Complete an SAS Intake Form. If you have recent (within 5 years) documentation of your disability from a care provider, please submit that along with your SAS Intake Form.
- If not, you can request a brief letter from your care provider - on their letterhead - which states your diagnosis and some recommended accommodations.
- Return your completed documentation to the Office of Student Accessibility Services. It can be:
- emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- uploaded to your SAS Accommodate student portal,
- faxed to 717-358-4420
Any questions or concerns? Please reach out to Kelly McAllister at 717-358-3989 or email@example.com for help.