How do I get an
alternate format text?

An alternate format text is a reasonable accommodation for an F&M student with a qualifying disability, as determined by the Office of Student Accessibility Services. Once you have been approved for this accommodation, please complete this form to request your text. Please know that you MUST submit a receipt for rental or purchase of the book you are requesting, or your request will not be completed.