How do I get a foreign    language modification?

 You may qualify for a foreign language modification if you have:

  • Dyslexia
  • Auditory or visual processing disability
  • Auditory or visual physical disability
  • Post Concussive Syndrome resulting from multiple, severe concussions


Steps for this accommodation: 
  1. Complete a Disability Notification Form
  2. Review the Foreign Language Modification packet
  3. Submit the Disability Notification form, along with recent (within 5 years) documentation from a care provider on their letterhead specifically recommending a foreign language modification to, drop off at our office or mail to our attention at:

                                                SAS  at F&M                                              
                                                 931 Harrisburg Avenue,
                                                 2nd floor College Square building
                                                 Lancaster, PA  17603

4. Any questions or concerns? Please reach out to Kelly McAllister at 717-358-3989 or for help.