How do I get a foreign language modification?
You may qualify for a foreign language modification if you have:
- Auditory or visual processing disability
- Auditory or visual physical disability
- Post Concussive Syndrome resulting from multiple, severe concussions
Steps for this accommodation:
- Complete a Disability Notification Form
- Review the Foreign Language Modification packet
- Submit the Disability Notification form, along with recent (within 5 years) documentation from a care provider on their letterhead specifically recommending a foreign language modification to email@example.com, drop off at our office or mail to our attention at:
SAS at F&M
931 Harrisburg Avenue,
2nd floor College Square building
Lancaster, PA 17603
4. Any questions or concerns? Please reach out to Kelly McAllister at 717-358-3989 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help.