College Entertainment Committee
The College Entertainment Committee (CEC) exists, with the oversight of the Office of Student Engagement & Leadership, to offer programming aimed at engaging all students in social life at Franklin & Marshall College. The organization plans, promotes, and executes, through collaborative effort, a wide, but well-balanced variety of high-quality diverse entertainment in the interest of the entire F&M community. Through regular all-campus programming, CEC will exceed the standards of the College while developing students’ leadership skills through their roles as professional members of the Committee.
Summer to Fummer
- This event is held the first weekend of the new school year and gives students an opportunity to get to know each other and have fun!
- The 2016 Summer to Fummer included the "Spotlight" concert put on by campus acapella groups, lasertag, smores & bonfires, and roller skating in the College Center.
- This event is held during the middle of the fall semester and invites students to come to Hartman green for music, food, and fun!
- The 2016 Fall Fest included the musical talent of The Rooks, RFA, and Chiddy Bang. Students enjoyed food from Lancaster Brgr, Soul Burrito, and Espinos Pizza & Pasta.
- This event is held during April of the spring semester and provides students an opportunity to get away from their classwork and have fun!
- Spring Arts provides musical performances, merchandise for students, food, games and so much more! There is a reason this is said to be every student's favorite event!