Events run by students, for students
The College Entertainment Committee (CEC) exists, with the oversight of the Office of Student Engagement & Leadership, to offer programs aimed at engaging all students in social life at Franklin & Marshall College. The organization plans, promotes, and executes, through collaborative effort, a wide, but well-balanced variety of high-quality diverse entertainment in the interest of the entire F&M community. Through regular all-campus programming, CEC will exceed the standards of the College while developing students’ leadership skills through their roles as professional members of the Committee.
Summer to Fummer
- This event is held the first weekend of the new school year and gives students an opportunity to get to know each other and have fun!
- Summer to Fummer is planned and held in collaboration with CEC and all of the 5 College Houses: Bonchek, Brooks, New, Ware, and Weis.
- The 2019 Summer to Fummer included lasertag, s'mores, tie dye, roller skating in the College Center, outdoor movies, foam dance parties and so much more!
This event is held during the middle of the Fall semester and invites students to come to Hartman green for music, food, and fun!
- The 2019 Fall Fest included the musical talent of MSVDA, Michael Wavves, and Kississippi.
- Students enjoyed food from all around Lancaster City: Sprout, Pop'd Shop, Espinos, Sugarbowl, Cherry Hill Orchards, and more!
- This event takes place during the Spring semester and provides students an opportunity to get away from their classwork and have fun!
- Spring Arts 2019 had musical performances by Drake Bell, DJ Shake n'Bake, and Hi-Lo Jack
- Food trucks from Mad Dash, Soul Burriot, Uphoar and many more joined us!
Get Involved with CEC
Have an idea? Want to get involved? Like to plan events?
Join us on Monday nights from 6-7 PM in the OSEL Meeting Room (on the 2nd Floor of the SCC) to discuss all of the awesome events that we are planning for our campus for this current semester and future!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or comments!