College Entertainment Committee
The College Entertainment Committee (CEC) exists, with the oversight of the Office of Student Engagement & Leadership, to offer programming aimed at engaging all students in social life at Franklin & Marshall College. The organization plans, promotes, and executes, through collaborative effort, a wide, but well-balanced variety of high-quality diverse entertainment in the interest of the entire F&M community. Through regular all-campus programming, CEC will exceed the standards of the College while developing students’ leadership skills through their roles as professional members of the Committee.
Summer to Fummer
- This event is held the first weekend of the new school year and gives students an opportunity to get to know each other and have fun!
- The 2019 Summer to Fummer will include lasertag, s'mores, tie dye, roller skating in the College Center and more!
This event is held during the middle of the fall semester and invites students to come to Hartman green for music, food, and fun!
- The 2018 Fall Fest included the musical talent of Adam Fine, Choom Chu, and the ViceTones!
- Students enjoyed food from Rita's, Steel Peel and Espinos Pizza & Pasta.
- This event takes place during the spring semester and provides students an opportunity to get away from their classwork and have fun!
- Spring Arts 2018 had musical performances by Loud Luxury, Oddisee & Good Company, Men I Trust and Brandon Can't Dance.
- Food trucks from Lancaster BRGR Co., Good Life Ice Cream, Uphoar, Savory's Funnel Cakes and more!