Beyond Career Services
As part of its mission to provide a world-class liberal arts education that empowers students to pursue their dreams and goals for life, Franklin & Marshall has transformed the traditional concept of "career services" by creating the Office of Student and Post-Graduate Development (OSPGD).
OSPGD engages students via a variety of programs and continues to support them through and beyond their time at F&M. Regardless of when F&M alumni graduate, they can turn to OSPGD for free advising, professional development, networking opportunities and programs.
Check out Success Beyond F&M to see where graduates across majors have landed and enrolled after F&M.
OSPGD prepares students for success in their lives and careers beyond college and continues to support them as alumni by:
- Helping them explore and clarify potential career pathways;
Exposing them to extraordinary opportunities;
Preparing them to compete for the opportunities they seek; and
Supporting their trajectories of success after graduation.
In so doing, OSPGD supports F&M’s mission of fostering in its students and alumni self-authorship of meaningful lives and social impact.
Quick Links for Students
- Make an Advising Appointment and View Drop-In Hours
- Calendar of Events/Programs
- Engineering Professions
- F&M TrueBlue Network
- Health Professions Advising
- International Student Resources
- IFC - Internship For Credit Application
- Legal Professions Advising
- Student Employment Office
- Summer Experience/Internship Funds
- Undocumented Student Resources
How can OSPGD help you?
Staying Updated: News & Social Media
What exactly is a micro-internship? A new, short-term take on internships, the Office of Student and Post-Graduate Development piloted this new program to provide students with the experience needed...Read More