Beyond Career Services
As part of its mission to provide a world-class liberal arts education that empowers students to pursue their dreams and goals for life, Franklin & Marshall has transformed the traditional concept of "career services" by creating the Office of Student and Post-Graduate Development (OSPGD).
OSPGD engages students via a variety of programs and continues to support them through and beyond their time at F&M. Regardless of when F&M alumni graduate, they can turn to OSPGD for free advising, professional development, networking opportunities and programs.
OSPGD helps F&M students and alumni:
Recognize and articulate their unique strengths, challenges and experiences
Identify and secure opportunities congruent with their identities, values and goals
Navigate and negotiate the expectations of the changing world of work and life
In so doing, OSPGD supports F&M’s mission of fostering in its students and alumni self-authorship of meaningful lives and social impact.
Quick Links for Students
- Advising Appointments
- Access Handshake
- Calendar of Events/Programs
- Engineering Professions
- Exploration Resources
- F&M TrueBlue Network
- Health Professions Advising
- International Student Resources
- IFC - Internship For Credit Application
- Legal Professions Advising
- STEM Professions
- Student Employment Office
- Success Beyond F&M - learn about outcomes for the Class of 2019 and beyond, including the where graduates landed, where they enrolled in 2018-2019, and what majors are pursuing which fields.
- Summer Experience/Internship Funds
- Undocumented Student Resources
How can OSPGD help you?
Engaging with the F&Mily
How do we know we are offering the type of guidance and programming that our students and alumni want and need?
A telling measure is their ongoing engagement through 1:1 meetings with OSPGD’s advisers, workshop attendance, usage of online resources, alumni mentorship (of students and graduates) and alumni-delivered programs.
Click here to see and read more about student and alumni successes at and beyond F&M.