Beyond Career Services
As part of its mission to provide a world-class liberal arts education that empowers students to pursue their dreams and goals for life, Franklin & Marshall has transformed the traditional concept of "career services" by creating the Office of Student and Post-Graduate Development (OSPGD).
OSPGD engages students via a variety of programs and continues to support them through and beyond their time at F&M. Regardless of when F&M alumni graduate, they can turn to OSPGD for free advising, professional development, networking opportunities and programs.
Check out Success Beyond F&M to see where graduates across majors have landed and enrolled after F&M.
OSPGD prepares students for success in their lives and careers beyond college and continues to support them as alumni by:
- Helping them explore and clarify potential career pathways;
Exposing them to extraordinary opportunities;
Preparing them to compete for the opportunities they seek; and
Supporting their trajectories of success after graduation.
In so doing, OSPGD supports F&M’s mission of fostering in its students and alumni self-authorship of meaningful lives and social impact.
Quick Links for Students
- Make an Advising Appointment and View Drop-In Hours
- Access Handshake
- Calendar of Events/Programs
- Engineering Professions
- Exploration Resources
- F&M TrueBlue Network
- Health Professions Advising
- International Student Resources
- IFC - Internship For Credit Application
- Legal Professions Advising
- Student Employment Office
- Success Beyond F&M - learn about outcomes for the Class of 2019 and beyond, including the where graduates landed, where they enrolled in 2018-2019, and what majors are pursuing which fields.
- Summer Experience/Internship Funds
- Undocumented Student Resources
How can OSPGD help you?
Virtual 9th Annual Job & Internship Fair: January 22, 2021
Engaging with the F&Mily
How do we know we are offering the type of guidance and programming that our students and alumni want and need?
A telling measure is their ongoing engagement through 1:1 meetings with OSPGD’s advisers, program participation, usage of online resources, and F&M alumni and parent mentorship.
Success Beyond F&M