Advising for Life Beyond College
OSPGD's Life After F&M tool showcases the career paths of thousands F&M graduates across majors and clearly reflects that many paths can flow from any one of our 30+ majors. Whether or not you know what path you may want to pursue, or the experience and acumen you will need to be competitive for that field, OSPGD's advising team can help you. Below you will find information about OSPGD's student advising services.
Please select your college house or specific professions adviser and make your appointment via the self-scheduling links below. If you need to cancel your appointment or if you have any scheduling issues, please call or email the office at 717-358-4084 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students: Please ensure that your calendar is set for Eastern Standard Time (EST) which, in Google calendar settings is (GMT-00:00 Eastern Time), and that you are using your F&M email address when booking an appointment.
Fall 2019 Drop-in Hours begin on Wednesday, August 28th and end on Friday, December 6th.
Drop-in meetings last approximately 15 minutes and are meant for quick questions.
- All-House Student Development/Peer Adviser Drop-ins:
- Tuesdays: 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays: 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Fridays: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. AND 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Legal Professions Drop-ins: Wednesdays, 2:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- STEM Professions Drop-ins: Wednesdays, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Health Professions Drop-ins: Fridays, 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. AND 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Ware & Weis College Houses
Brooks & New College Houses
Bonchek College House
Health Professions Advising
Legal Professions Advising
STEM Professions Advising