Pennsylvania Department of Education Report on Resuming In-Person Instruction
On June 3, 2020, the Pennsylvania Department of Education issued Preliminary Guidance for resuming in-person instruction at postsecondary education institutions. In accordance with the guidelines from the Pennsylvania Department of Education and the Centers for Disease Control, the College has developed a Franklin & Marshall College Health and Safety Plan.
The below was our health and safety plan for Fall 2020. The most up-to-date information for Spring 2021 is available on the rest of the Pandemic Operations Information website.
CARES Act Compliance Reports
On March 27, 2020, the President of the United States signed the CARES Act (H.R. 748), which provides emergency relief funds to organizations and individuals affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF), found in Section 18004 of the CARES Act, provides funding to institutions of higher education “to prevent, prepare for, and respond to coronavirus.”
The following reports are required to be published on the College’s website 30 days after receiving CARES grant funding, and every 45 days thereafter.
- F&M American Rescue Plan Quarterly Report (September 30, 2021)
- 00326500_HEERF_Q32021_101021 (American Rescue Plan Institutional Funds Q3 2021)
- F&M American Rescue Plan Quarterly Report (June 30, 2021)
- F&M Cares Act Quarterly Report (June 30, 2021)
- F&M Quarterly Report (institutional funds) CRRSAA (HEERF II) Quarter 2, 2021
- F&M CRRSAA Act Quarterly Report (June 30, 2021)
- F&M Cares Act Quarterly Report (March 31, 2021)
- Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting under CARES Act Sections 18004(a)(1) Institutional Portion, 18004(a)(2), and 18004(a)(3), if applicable
- F&M Cares Act Quarterly Report (Dec. 31, 2020)
- F&M Cares Act 45-Day Report (Oct. 12, 2020)
- F&M Cares Act 45-Day Report (Aug. 31, 2020)
- F&M Cares Act 45-Day Report (July 17, 2020)
- F&M Cares Act 30-Day Report