Stay Connected to F&M Public Safety with LiveSafe
LiveSafe is a personal safety mobile app that F&M is providing to all students, faculty, and staff for free. The app provides a quick and convenient way to communicate directly with Public Safety officials, enhancing your overall safety and allowing Franklin & Marshall Public Safety to better protect you.
Use LiveSafe to:
- Easily share safety information and security concerns directly to Public Safety using text, picture, and video.
- Receive important alerts and notifications from Public Safety, and access important phone numbers and safety resources.
- Share your location with friends, family and colleagues to get from place to place safely.
- Download LiveSafe from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android). Be sure to enable location services and push notifications when prompted. Use this customized deep link for quick installation.
- Register with your mobile phone number or tap "use email" to sign up with your email instead. Follow the verification instructions (either via text if registering with your phone number or via email if using your email account). Once verified, fill out your profile and create a password. Tap "next."
- The Franklin & Marshall logo should appear at the top of the list. If not, search for the F&M logo. You're set!
Use text, picture, video, and audio to send information directly to F&M Public Safety in real-time about any safety incidents or concerns. You can even use live chat.
Call or message 911 or F&M Public Safety in an emergency using location tracking for faster response time.
View a safety map to see and get directions to nearby safety locations and to see where recent incidents occurred.
Get from place to place safely by using SafeWalk to invite your contacts to "virtually escort" you, allowing them to follow your location on a map as they chat with you. You can request to virtually escort others as well.
Receive important safety notifications and emergency alerts from Franklin & Marshall Public Safety.
Access important safety information such as emergency procedures, health & wellness resources, sexual assault resources, and more.