How Do I Log In?
1. Log into inside.fandm.edu.
2. Click on the "Academics" tab.
3. Within the "Quick Links" menu on the left, you will see a link for "Degree Works."
4. Clicking on the Degree Works link should open up a new tab or window in your browser, and you should already be logged into the software.
5. To log out, click the profile picture in the upper-right corner of the screen, and select "Sign out."
Degree Audit Basics for Advisers
Advising notes allow you to save information for your own reference as well as that of your advisee and your advisee's other advisers.
NOTE: This is not the same as a Committee on Academic Status petition!
Running a "What If" Analysis
A What-If analysis allows you to see how a student's degree audit would look with different major or minor requirements.