Spring 2022 Registration
Fall 2021 Important Dates and Information:
October 25 - November 5 Registration Advising
- All students should reach out to their academic adviser to make an advising appointment to discuss choice choices for Spring 2022 and to get their 6 digit registration PIN.
- Students should consult the Spring 2022 Master Schedule prior to their advising appointment.
- Students should check for any holds preventing registration.
- Students should check major/minor information in the system.
- Students should obtain any registration overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and then student enrolls in the course.
November 8 - 12: Phase 1 Registration for Spring 2022 Courses (no waitlist notifications) All times are Eastern Standard Time. If you are in a different time zone, calculate the local time for you.
- Class of 2022 - Monday, November 8 11:00 PM - Tuesday, November 9 10:59 PM
- Class of 2023 - Tuesday, November 9 11:00 PM - Wednesday, November 10 10:59 PM
- Class of 2024 - Wednesday, November 10 11:00 PM - Thursday, November 11 10:59 PM
- Class of 2025 - Thursday, November 11 11:00 PM - Friday, November 12 10:59 PM
November 15: Phase 2 Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All students will have access to Drop/Add on Monday, November 15 at 11:00 PM EST.
- The deadline to add courses is Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 11:59 pm
- The deadline to add independent studies, directed readings, tutorials or internships is Tuesday, January 25, 2022 at 4:30 pm
- The deadline to drop (withdraw without record) is Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
Spring 2022 Schedule Download to your desktop for links to work (Updated 12/15)
Spring 2022 Course Changes
Spring 2022 Cross-listed Courses
Registration Station (Designed for First-Year students):
Monday, November 8 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Brooks College House
Monday, November 8 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Weis College House
Wednesday, November 10 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm Zoom (Link coming)
During these sessions, FAMs will guide the new students though the following:
--how to use DegreeWorks
--how to use "What If"?
--how to search the course catalog/use the course planner
--how to prepare to register for class
--how to add/drop
Please contact Professor Kabi Hartman for more information