Fall 2021 Registration
Fall 2021 Important Dates and Information:
March 29 - April 9 Registration Advising
- All students should reach out to their academic adviser to make an advising appointment to discuss choice choices for Fall 2021 and to get their 6 digit registration PIN.
- Students should consult the Fall 2021 Master Schedule to find courses in each module. The tentative Spring 2022 courses will also be available for review.
- Students should check for any holds preventing registration.
- Students should check major/minor information in the system.
- Students should obtain any registration overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and then student enrolls in the course.
April 12 - 15: Phase 1 Registration for Fall 2021 Courses (no waitlist notifications) All times are Eastern Standard Time. If you are in a different time zone, calculate the local time for you.
- Rising Seniors - Monday, April 12 11:00 PM - Tuesday, April 13 10:59 PM
- Rising Juniors - Tuesday, April 13 11:00 PM - Wednesday, April 14 10:59 PM
- Rising Sophomores - Wednesday, April 14 11:00 PM - Thursday, April 15 10:59 PM
April 19: Phase 2 Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All students will have access to Drop/Add on Monday, April 19 at 11:00 PM EST.
- The deadline to add courses is Wednesday, September 8 at 11:59 pm
- The deadline to add independent studies, directed readings, tutorials or internships is Wednesday, September 8 at 4:30 pm
- The deadline to drop (withdraw without record) is Wednesday, September 15 at 11:59 pm.
Fall 2021 Master Schedule Download to your desktop for links to work (Updated 9/5)
Spring 2022 Schedule Download to your desktop for links to work (Updated 9/14)
Fall 2021 Course Descriptions (Updated 8/26)
Fall 2021 Course Changes (Updated 8/26)
Fall 2021 Cross-listed Courses (Updated 4/1)