Spring 2018 Registration
October 23 - November 3: Registration Advising Period -
- Get your Alternate PIN from your adviser.
- Check your record for any holds preventing registration.
- Check that your major/minor information is in the system.
- Obtain any Registration Overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and the student has to enroll in the course.
November 6- - Phase 1 of Registration (no waitlist notifications)
- Seniors - Monday, November 6 11:00 PM - Tuesday, November 7 10:59 PM
- Juniors - Tuesday, November 7 11:00 PM - Wednesday, November 8 10:59 PM
- Sophomores - Wednesday, November 8 11:00 PM - Thursday, November 9 10:59 PM
- First Years - Thursday, November 9 11:00 PM - Friday, November 10 10:59 PM
November 13 - January 30, 2018 - Phase 2 of Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All classes will have access to Drop/Add on November 13 at 11:00 PM.
- Some departments and instructors may not elect to have waitlists automated.
- Applications for Independent Studies, Directed Readings and Internships for Credit are due on Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 4:30 PM.
- Courses may be added online until Tuesday, January 23, 2018 at 11:59 PM
- Courses may be dropped online until Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM
Spring 2018 Master Schedule (last updated January 15) (links will only work if the schedule is downloaded instead of viewed)
Course Descriptions (Last change: November 1)
Course Changes (Last change: December 1)
BIO, CHM, MAT, and PHY Blocks - BIO and CHM, PHY and MAT, BIO and MAT, CHM and MAT , BIO with CHM and MAT, BIO with CHM and PHY (Spaces marked with "X" are sections that have no conflicts.)