Fall 2018 Registration
March 19-30: Registration Advising Period -
- Get your Alternate PIN from your adviser.
- Check your record for any holds preventing registration.
- Check that your major/minor information is in the system.
- Obtain any Registration Overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and the student has to enroll in the course.
April 2-5 Phase 1 of Registration (no waitlist notifications)
- Rising Seniors - Monday, April 2 11:00 PM - Tuesday, April 3 10:59 PM
- Rising Juniors - Tuesday, April 3 11:00 PM - Wednesday, April 4 10:59 PM
- Rising Sophomores - Wednesday, April 4 11:00 PM - Thursday, April 5 10:59 PM
April 9-September 12 Phase 2 of Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All classes will have access to Drop/Add on April 9 at 11:00 PM.
- Some departments and instructors may not elect to have waitlists automated.
- Applications for Independent Studies, Directed Readings and Internships for Credit are due on Wednesday, September 5 at 4:30 PM.
- Courses may be added online until Wednesday, September 5 at 11:59 PM
- Courses may be dropped online until Wednesday, September 12 at 11:59 PM
Fall 2018 Master Schedule (Last update: April 19)
Course Descriptions (Last update: April 19)
Course Changes (Last update: April 19)
Cross-listed Courses (Last update: April 19)
BIO, CHM, MAT, and PHY Blocks - BIO and CHM, PHY and MAT, BIO and MAT, CHM and MAT , BIO with CHM and MAT, BIO with CHM and PHY (Spaces marked with "X" are sections that have no conflicts.)