Spring 2019 Registration
October 22-November 2: Registration Advising Period -
- Get your Alternate PIN from your adviser.
- Check your record for any holds preventing registration.
- Check that your major/minor information is in the system.
- Obtain any Registration Overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and the student has to enroll in the course.
November 5-9 Phase 1 of Registration (no waitlist notifications)
- Seniors - Monday, November 5 11:00 PM - Tuesday, November 6 10:59 PM
- Juniors - Tuesday, November 6 11:00 PM - Wednesday, November 7 10:59 PM
- Sophomores - Wednesday, November 7 11:00 PM - Thursday, November 8 10:59 PM
- First-Years - Thursday, November 8 11:00 PM - Friday, November 9 10:59 PM
November 12 - January 29, 2019 Phase 2 of Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All classes will have access to Drop/Add on November 12 at 11:00 PM.
- Some departments and instructors may not elect to have waitlists automated.
- Applications for Independent Studies, Directed Readings and Internships for Credit are due on Wednesday, January 22, 2019 at 4:30 PM.
- Courses may be added online until Wednesday, January 22, 2019 at 11:59 PM
- Courses may be dropped online until Wednesday, January 29, 2019 at 11:59 PM
Spring 2019 Master Schedule
Course Descriptions (last updated 10/23)
Course Changes (last updated 10/23)
BIO, CHM, MAT, and PHY Blocks - BIO and CHM, PHY and MAT, BIO and MAT, CHM and MAT , BIO with CHM and MAT, BIO with CHM and PHY (Spaces marked with "X" are sections that have no conflicts.)
CHM111 Survey - Pilot Section of CHM111 for Spring 2019. Students interested in taking CHM111 during Spring 2019 must complete the survey. Any questions should be sent to Professor Jennifer Morford.