Fall 2020 Registration
April 6-17: Registration Advising Period
- Get your Alternate PIN from your adviser.
- Check your record for any holds preventing registration.
- Check that your major/minor information is in the system.
- Obtain any Registration Overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and the student has to enroll in the course.
April 20-24 Phase 1 of Registration (no waitlist notifications) All times are Eastern Standard Time. If you are in a different time zone, calculate the local time for you.
- Rising Seniors - Monday, April 20 11:00 PM - Tuesday, April 21 10:59 PM
- Rising Juniors - Tuesday, April 21 11:00 PM - Wednesday, April 22 10:59 PM
- Rising Sophomores - Wednesday, April 22 11:00 PM - Thursday, April 23 10:59 PM
- Fall 2020 OCS Students - Thursday, April 23 11:00 PM - Friday, April 24 10:59 PM
April 27 - September 16 Phase 2 of Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All classes will have access to Drop/Add on Monday, April 27 at 11:00 PM EST.
- Some departments and instructors may not elect to have waitlists automated.
- Applications for Independent Studies, Directed Readings and Internships for Credit are due on Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 4:30 PM.
- Courses may be added online until Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 11:59 PM
- Courses may be dropped online until Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 11:59 PM
Fall 2020 Master Schedule (Updated 4/1)
Course Descriptions (Updated 3/30)
Course Changes (Updated 4/2)
Cross-listed Courses (Updated 3/30)
BIO, CHM, MAT, and PHY Blocks - BIO and CHM, PHY and MAT, BIO and MAT, CHM and MAT , BIO with CHM and MAT, BIO with CHM and PHY (Spaces marked with "X" are sections that have no conflicts.)