Fall 2022 Registration
Spring 2022 Important Dates and Information:
March 21 - April 1 Registration Advising
- All students should reach out to their academic adviser to make an advising appointment to discuss choice choices for Fall 2022 and to get their 6 digit registration PIN.
- Students should consult the Fall 2022 Master Schedule prior to their advising appointment.
- Students should check for any holds preventing registration.
- Students should check major/minor information in the system.
- Students should obtain any registration overrides needed. Overrides are a two-step process - the instructor enters the override and then student enrolls in the course.
April 4 - 7: Phase 1 Registration for Fall 2022 Courses (no waitlist notifications) All times are Eastern Standard Time. If you are in a different time zone, calculate the local time for you.
- Class of 2023 - Monday, April 4 11:00 PM - Tuesday, April 5 10:59 PM
- Class of 2024 - Tuesday, April 5 11:00 PM - Wednesday, April 6 10:59 PM
- Class of 2025 - Wednesday, April 6 11:00 PM - Thursday, April 7 10:59 PM
April 11: Phase 2 Registration (waitlist notifications activated)
- All students will have access to Drop/Add on Monday, April 7 at 11:00 PM EST.
- The deadline to add courses is Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 11:59 pm
- The deadline to add independent studies, directed readings, tutorials or internships is Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 4:30 pm
- The deadline to drop (withdraw without record) is Wednesday, September 14, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
Fall 2022 Schedule Download to your desktop for links to work (updated 8/8/22)
Tentative Spring 2023 Schedule (for consultation only) Download to your desktop for links to work
Fall 2022 Course Changes
Fall 2022 Cross-listed Courses