How To Request a Transcript
- For currently enrolled students, official PDF or hard copy transcripts may be requested via Inside F&M. From the "Academics" tab, select "Request Transcript" from the box labeled "Transcript" from the left-hand side of the page. Please note that transcripts will be sent as entered, so requests should be checked for accuracy.
- Transcript requests can also be made in person at the Registrar's Office. Photo identification and your signature are both required when a request is made in person.
- You must show photo identification to pick up a transcript.
- Please allow 2-5 business days between request and pick-up.
- Upon request, transcript requests may be held until courses in progress are completed or grade changes are processed.
- Transcripts will not be released if you have a debt with the College.
- Transcripts can only be issued in the name while attending.
- Download Transcript Request Form.
Download and complete Transcript Request Form.
Please note: This form must be signed by hand on the signature line in order for us to release your transcript.
Transcripts can only issued in the name while attending.
Completed forms may be mailed, faxed, or emailed to our office:
Franklin & Marshall College
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003
Fax: (717) 358-4413
Phone requests cannot be honored. Please allow 2-5 business days for us to process your requests.
About this Service
Parents, relatives, friends may not request a transcript for you.
We strictly adhere to federal guidelines regarding the release of student records. We, therefore, cannot release transcripts without a written request that includes your signature. Nor can we allow someone else to pick transcripts up for you without your written permission.
Additional Services and Costs:
Transcripts may be sent by FedEx by providing a credit card number for billing.
The cost will vary depending upon destination.
Ten (10) transcript copies are available free of charge per year (July 1 - June 30). There is a $2.00 charge for each transcript over ten. Payment for these additional transcripts must be made at the time of the request and can be cash (in person) or check made payable to Franklin & Marshall College. No credit cards are accepted.
No transcripts will be released if you have a debt with the College.
If you have further questions regarding your transcript, please contact Mrs. Joan Kauffman at 717-358-4168.
To obtain Financial Aid transcripts, please contact the office of Financial Aid at 717-358-3991.