Booth Ferris (BF) is a large room (2,048 sq. ft. 64'10"x32'8") that is made up of Booth Ferris North (BFN) & Booth Ferris South (BFS).
For place of assembly:
-Concentrated use without fixed seating (no tables, no chairs) = 301 people
- Less concentrate use with fixed seating (tables or chairs) = 144 people
When reserving Booth Ferris (BF) there are various setups available:
- Classroom Style Setup
- Hollow Square Style Setup
- Lecture Style Setup
- Round Style Setup
- College Fair Setup
- Design your own (requires meeting with the SCC Builiding Manager)
Note: To gain a general idea of what these set up styles look like, please view the PDFs below.
The following is a list of additional items that can be requested for an event, if space permits:
- Wireless microphone (up to 3-2 lapel mics & 1 handheld)
- Flip Chart
- Dry Erase White Board
- LCD Projector (or Dual Projection)
- Wireless Remote for PowerPoint presentation
- 6' Tables - used for handouts, buffet, etc.
- 8' Tables - used for handouts, buffet, etc.
- Music Stand
Note: None of this equipment is allowed to leave the building
Booth Ferris Layouts
- Maximum of 18 rounds will fit in the space
- Can do up to 9 chairs per table
- Can add rectangular tables for buffet
College Fair Style
- Maximum of 72 chairs will fit in the space
- Three Chairs per table
- Contact the SCC Building Manager for more details on the three different ways to set this style up