Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm (closed during Common Hour)
- One representative from each group must sign-in and out at the OSEL front desk.
- If something is not working properly or needts to be refilled/replaced, please let the OSEL front desk worker know.
- Your organization will be responsible for all items that are found to be missing after you leave.
- Helium tanks should never be used without a nozzel! Please see an OSEL staff member or College Center manager for assistance.
- All banners must be approved by OSEL.
- Please clean up after yourself and put all items back where you found them!
Materials in the Resource Room
- Helium Tanks
- Glue & Rubber Cement
- Cardstock & Color Copier Paper
- 2 Edison Letter Cutters
- Banner Paper