Online Payment & eBill Instructions
Effective July 2013, Franklin & Marshall implemented an online billing and payment system for student tuition bills. Because an online system is being used, paper tuition bills are not printed and mailed to F&M students.
Students may view and print their billing statements and make payments online. Parents and guardians may also have access to view and print the billing statement and make payments online, after the student has set up authorized user/proxy access for him/her.
To login and view the student eBill:
Students - Login to Inside F&M, select the 'My Info' tab and under the Quick Links section, click on the 'eBill / Tuition Statement' link. That link will take you to the Cashnet site where you can view your eBill. Please note--you must login to Inside F&M to view your eBill--you cannot login to Cashnet directly from a URL to view your eBill.
Authorized Users/Proxies - Use the following URL to login to view the student's eBill: https://commerce.cashnet.com/fandmpay
Students are automatically enrolled in the eBilling system. As new bills become available, the student will receive an email notification in their F&M email that the bill is ready to be viewed. They will be able to view the statement, print the bill and make payments online via credit card* or debit of a checking/savings account, via wire transfer through Western Union or set up a payment plan. In addition, payment for students' accounts can still be made via cash, check or money order (made payable to Franklin & Marshall).
Please note that the eBilling system will send billing notices to students and their authorized users/proxies only--it is important that students set up authorized user access for every person who needs to have access to their tuition bill.
Electronic billing provides families with many benefits:
- Flexibility to view the bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location via the Internet
- Ability to pay the bill electronically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any location with a bank account in the United States
- Authorization of third parties (parent, guardian, sponsor) to view and pay the bill
- Faster delivery of bills through email notifications
- Private and secure transmission of billing and payment information
- Ability to access and print a PDF of the bill
- Electronic rather than paper recordkeeping
- Option to eliminate postage and mailing of checks
If you prefer to mail your payment, please print out a copy of the bill, tear off the top portion, and send it with your payment to the address indicated below. It is important to return the top portion of the bill with your check, to ensure that the payment is credited to the correct student account.
Mail tuition payments to:
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003
You are welcome to contact the Student Accounts Office at 717-358-4213 if you have questions.
* Cashnet, our third party e-payment servicer, charges a convenience fee of 2.75% for each credit or debit card payment (4.25% for international cards). This fee is not associated with or passed on to Franklin & Marshall.