Student Accounts FAQs

What are eBills?
eBills are online student billing statements.  eBills display the same information as paper billing statements used to, such as tuition, room & board, meal plans, etc.  eBills will also display financial aid, credits and payments.

Why does Franklin & Marshall use e-billing as the official billing method?
eBills save paper and postage, are accessible 24 hours a day from anywhere with internet access, allow easy access for parents or other authorized users (proxies), and eliminate the need to wait for a paper bill to arrive.

How will I know that an eBill is available?
Each time a new bill is available, the student and his/her authorized users/proxies will be sent an email notification.  Student emails will be sent to their F&M email address.  Authorized user/proxy emails will be sent to the email address entered when the authorized user access was set up.  eBills are generally sent out once a month.

Can other people view my eBill and make a payment or set up a payment plan?
Yes.  You may set up other individuals with authorized user/proxy access so they can view your eBill, make payments online or set up a payment plan.  All authorized users will receive an email notification each time a new eBill is available. If your parent and/or guardian typically pays the tuition bill for you, we encourage you to set that person up as an authorized user/proxy.

How do I set up my parents and/or guardians with authorized user/proxy access?
Sign in to myDiplomat, go to the 'My Info' tab from the Navigation menu, then click on the 'Tuition Statement/Payment' icon.  That icon will take you to the payment portal where you can set up an authorized user/proxy.  

How do I login to see the eBill?
Students -
Login to myDiplomat, go to the 'My Info' tab from the Navigation menu and click on the 'Tuition Statement/Payment' icon.  You will be taken to the payment portal where you can view your bill, make a payment, set up a payment plan or set up an authorized user.
Authorized Users / Proxies - Login to

What if I am an international student and cannot access myDiplomat from home and therefore can't access by eBill?
If you cannot access myDiplomat from home and therefore cannot see your eBill, please get in touch with the Student Accounts office at 717-358-4213 or email with your F&M email address and let us know you are an international student who cannot access myDiplomat from home and you need a copy of your eBill.  Please give us your F&M ID number and an alternate email address (your personal email address) and we will then send a copy of the eBill to that email address.

What payment methods are available?
Payment for F&M tuition bills can be made via credit card, debit of a checking and/or savings account (cannot use money market accounts), check, cash, money order, payment plan or wire transfer.
Please Note--for payment via credit card, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.  A convenience fee of 2.75% is charged by our merchant provider for each credit/debit card payment (4.25% for international cards).  This fee is not associated with or passed on to Franklin & Marshall.

Is a tuition payment plan available?
Yes.  Franklin & Marshall has payment plans available through Transact Campus, the College's student payment portal.  This monthly payment plan option provides a convenient alternative to lump sum semester payments.  Payment plans are now available by semester (not full-year). Please log in to the payment portal to see the payment plans that are available.

Where can my payment be mailed?
Payments made directly to Franklin & Marshall should be made payable to Franklin & Marshall College.  Please include the student's name and ID number on the check and mail to:
Franklin & Marshall College
Attn:  Cashier
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003

Overnight/Express Carrier packages should be mailed to:
Franklin & Marshall College
Attn:  Cashier
415 Harrisburg Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17603

Who do I contact if I have questions about my eBill?
Please contact the Student Accounts Office at 717-358-4213 or email us at

Where is the Student Accounts Office located?
Our offices are located in Steinman College Center, in the Diplomat Exchange area behind the Welcome Desk.