Welcome to the Student Employment Office at Franklin & Marshall College!
At F&M, student employment is ‘more than a job’ - it’s a pathway to college and career success. Student employees play a vital part in our community as contributing members to nearly every F&M department and office.
In each position, students have the opportunity to further connect with the F&M community and find support to help them succeed as a student. We believe that students who actively engage in their position(s) will learn valuable transferable skills that will benefit them throughout their employment and career journey.
Student Employment leverages the platform of employment to assist students in:
- Earning income with the convenience of working on campus (financial stability)
- Connecting to the people, place and mission of F&M (student engagement)
- Applying what they are learning in the classroom to the world of work (experiential education)
- Acquiring workplace skills that employers are looking for (career competencies)
- Providing opportunities for students to experience employment in a professional setting (career exploration and preparation)
The Student Employment Office is staffed by Paul Daigle, M.Ed, Stephanie Kessler and a team of student employees can answer your questions and help you through the process of securing on-campus employment. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-358-6056, or stop by our drop-in hours (detailed below) for assistance.
Student Employment is located within the Office of Student and Post-Graduate Development (OSPGD) on the lower level of Harwood Commons (building #14 on the campus map).