Your online profile displays information from multiple sources. Therefore, you will have to go to different systems to update different data elements.
This is displayed in the "card" section of your online profile, and includes your official name, title, telephone number, your office location, and the office room number. This information resides in Self Service Banner.
- To change your name, title, or office/department, please contact Human Resources at 717-358-3995.
- You can edit all other demographic data elements that are stored in your Human Resources record in Self Service Banner. For step-by-step instructions, see the Updating your Online College Directory Card TechDoc.
The only person that can update your demographic information is you. This step cannot be accomplished by your Web Content Implementer (Web CI).
Once you have submitted your changes, it may take a few hours for the changes to be reflected in your profile. WebsiteProfile content is updated via Banner two times per day.
Your professional photo is displayed in the "card" section of your online profile. The rest of the content (e.g. your bio, links to documents, etc.) is displayed in the body of your online profile page.
Please see step-by-step instructions below.
- Go to your profile website. The web address structure for all profile pages is
- Scroll all the way down to the page footer and click once on the CMS Login link
- Log in using your F&M NetID credentials (Note: if you are logged into your email in another tab on your browser, the CMS may already know who you are and not require the F&M NetID credentials.)
- Once logged in, click on the yellow EDIT button at the bottom of the page.
- Across the top of the page a toolbar will appear, along with Add Content buttons on the main part of the page. Use these buttons to add text, image, and other content on the web page.
- You will also see a "big red cog" on the bottom left. Use this to access the page settings for your profile website
- Please check our Web Content Handbook chapter Adding Web Content for more information on editing in our CMS
- To edit your existing photograph, please check Editing, Replacing, or Deleting Images in the Media Gallery
- To upload a new photograph, please check our Uploading Images instructions