F&M has ample parking available for all activities on campus during TRUE BLUE Weekend.
Download a pdf of the parking map below. A general campus map is available online.
Parking is available:
- The lots adjacent to Tylus field
- College Square after 1 p.m. Saturday
- The lot west of Alumni Sports and Fitness Center all day Saturday
- Along Race and College Avenues
F&M Satellite Parking:
- Clipper Magazine Stadium (parking-entry from Prince Street and Harrisburg Pike)
- Liberty Place Conference Center and adjacent lots
- Along Armstrong Blvd
- Lot located at 299 Manheim Ave., Lancaster PA
Shuttle service will run continually from the satellite parking to campus Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please wait at designated shuttle stops for the shuttle to transport you to campus.
Important Parking note:
The lots located behind College Row and adjacent to College Square retailers are reserved for residents and customers patronizing those businesses. A parking attendant will monitor the lots Friday and Saturday. The College strongly suggests that you make use of other available parking. Towing is enforced.
Please note: Absolutely no tailgating in any of the parking areas.