Employees of Franklin & Marshall College and their families have access to a variety of wellness seminars and educational materials through Cigna’s Employee Assistance Program. You can also earn points for watching these webinars in our Wellness Rewards program.
To log in to Cigna:
1. Go to http://www.cignabehavioral.com
2. In the Members section on the left-hand side of the screen, click the “Login to access your benefits” link.
3. Type the Employer ID into the field provided and hit the “Go” button. Our Employer ID is fandm.
4. Click the “Education & Resource Center” link.
5. Click the “EAP National Wellness Seminars” link to access available webinars.
Access previous webinars by selecting the “Click here to access 2016 EAP seminar replays”’ link.
To log a Cigna webinar in your Wellness Rewards account:
1. Go to http://www.highmarkblueshield.com
2. Click the “Login” link to log in to your Highmark account.
3. Click “Rewards Program.”
4. Look for the “Attendance at Cigna Seminar or Webinar” tiles. There should be four available spots in your account.
5. Click the “Certify Here” button to log your points.
6. Add the date that you viewed the webinar.
7. Click the “Save” button.
You can earn 10 points for watching a webinar on the Cigna website. You can log up to 4 webinars in your Wellness Rewards account.
Do you have questions about Cigna or Wellness Rewards? Contact the Wellness Committee at email@example.com
A printable pdf of these instructions is available.