- Instructors: Barbara K. Altmann, Ph.D., President of Franklin & Marshall College,
Professor of French; Alan S. Caniglia, Ph.D., Vice President for Strategic Initiatives at Franklin & Marshall College
- Course Format: This course was held virtually.
- Instructor: Joel P. Eigen, Ph.D., Emeritus Charles A. Dana Professor of Sociology
- Course Format: This course was held in person on the F&M campus in Lancaster, Pa.
Explore Other Engagement Opportunities
Well beyond graduation, Franklin & Marshall alumni remain Diplomats Forever and have
access to a variety of lifelong learning and engagement opportunities, including:
- On-demand Alumni Master Classes
- Faculty Features talks
- Alumni-led Industry Insider discussions
- Professional and career resources through the Office of Student and Post-Graduate Development
- Explore Diplomat Digital virtual programming, our online news and media platforms and other ways to remain connected as alumni.
Share Your Ideas
Are you unable to attend one of this summer's pilot courses? Or perhaps you have an
idea for a future lifelong learning topic or you want to share your thoughts on what
we should call our new lifelong learning courses?
Contact us today to share your insights and learn about other ways to stay connected with F&M by contacting Megan Davis ’22, alumni engagement staff coordinator, at email@example.com or 717-358-4274.
November 21, 2023
60 Years After JFK’s Death, Alumni Author Finds Missing Link
Was the star of NASA’s first female astronaut program linked to the assassination of JFK? “A Woman I Know,” by filmmaker turned author Mary Haverstick ’82, searches for the truth.
November 16, 2023
Young Alum Shines Light on LGTBQ Global Rights
Erin Hallenbeck’s Franklin & Marshall degree has taken her as far as the U.K. and the Netherlands. But today, the 2017 grad is making a global impact right from campus.
October 31, 2023
True Blue Weekend Marks Milestones
An estimated 2,100 students, parents and alumni filled Franklin & Marshall’s campus Oct. 27-29 for True Blue Weekend. The annual Homecoming and Family Weekend offered something for members of every generation.