Art therapy? What is it? How can it help me and others? Learn about this exciting career path at a virtual panel discussion hosted by the Phillips Museum. Our exclusive panel approaches art therapy from many perspectives including that of artist, teaching faculty, graduate student, board certified art therapist, and mentor. The panel strives to provide insight into how both traditional and non-traditional students can pursue a career in art therapy and how people can get involved in art therapy programs for their own personal journey.
- Francie Lyshak—artist and board certified art therapist (retired)
- Renee van der Stelt—artist and faculty member at MICA
- Heather Hostetter—board certified, registered art therapist and licensed professional counselor
- Antonia Pawlson—board certified, registered art therapist and licensed professional counselor
- Moderated by Janie Kreines—Curator of Academic Affairs & Community Engagement at the Phillips