Designed and moderated by student leaders, this virtual program for students of color and allies features the following F&M alumni who will share their stories and advice for navigating the various paths to legal professions as a person of color. Featuring:
- Michael Armstrong '11, Court Attorney to AJSC, New York State Unified Court System
- Tianzi Wu '15, Associate, Clifford Chance
- Chan Tov McNamarah '16, Law Clerk, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Templeton Timothy '15, Law Clerk, Jackson Lewis P.C.
- Argemira Florez '13, Associate, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP
Hosted by: I.M.P.A.C.T., Asian American Alliance, S.I.S.T.E.R.S., Mi Gente Latina, African Caribbean Association (ACA), International Student Alumni Board, Delta Sigma Theta, Sigma Lambda Gamma and the John Marshall Pre-Law Honor Society in collaboration with OSPGD.