Common Conditions and Services
- Acute illness and injury care
- Sports Medicine
- General primary care
- Health education
- Sexual health - including pelvic and testicular exams
- Birth control - routine and emergency, including IUD and and long acting implantable options.
- Condoms and dental dams available for free for all students
- Physical exams - travel, sports, driver's license, graduate school, work
- Travel medicine
- Sexually transmitted illness screening
Rapid tests for strep, mono, pregnancy, flu, and COVID; urine analysis; blood draws per provider orders.
A part-time nutritionist is available at the Student Wellness Center for consults or ongoing general nutritional counseling.
Allergy injections can be administered at the Student Wellness Center. Please call for details and policy / procedure.
We will provide/assist students with referrals to additional medical resources in the community as needed.