12/13/2018 vivian valentin

Vivian Valentin, Lancaster County Community Foundation Internship

• 18 PSSI

I decided to apply for the PSSI program because I wanted to learn more about my community while also give back to a place that has given a lot to me. The PSSI program allowed me to gain insights into community building that changed my perspective on just how important our environment is to our experiences. As an intern at the Lancaster County Community Foundation, I was fortunate enough to learn and gain experience with understanding just how individuals and organizations can work together to make Lancaster County an amazing place to live. The PSSI program truly changed the way that I viewed civic engagement. This one-of-a-kind experience helped me redefine my definition of community and gave me the passion for community engagement!"

January 27 - Salvation Army Dinner

Service Saturday on a SUNDAY-Salvation Army Dinner Date: Sunday, January 27th, 2019 Time: 2:30...

Yunge Yu '19, ASSETS Internship

The PSSI program offers me a rewarding ​experience and makes me feel more connected to Lancaster....

Robert Maze, Lancaster-Lebanon IU13 Student Growth Coach

I have learned more about myself and the ability I have to contribute to growing communities. I am...