Many alumni maintain strong ties to Franklin & Marshall through their Greek organizations, sports teams, student organizations or other shared interests. The Office of Alumni Engagement, in partnership with the Franklin & Marshall College Alumni Association Board, is eager to help alumni engage with fellow members of their F&M affinity groups by providing a system of recognition for new groups, assisting with on-campus and regional event planning, providing contact information for fellow group members, assisting with communication to fellow affinity members and offering opportunities to work with the board in alumni engagement. To learn more about affinity program guidelines, consult our Alumni Affinity Handbook.
To get involved or to inquire about starting a new affinity group, contact Director of Alumni and Volunteer Engagement Donna Pflum at 717-358-4266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of these groups, which are recognized by the Alumni Association Board, or start your own:
African American Alumni Council
Asociacion Latino Movimiento Alumnal (ALMA)
Alpha Phi-Zeta Sigma
Alumni in Education
Alumni Greek Council
Bonchek College House
Brooks College House
Council for Women of F&M
Delta Sigma Phi
Diplomat Athletic Club (DAC)
F&M LGBTQ Alumni Council
Lancaster County Alumni Association of Phi Kappa Psi
New College House
Phi Kappa Sigma
Sigma Sigma Sigma-Delta Nu Alumnae Association
The Greater Harbaugh Club Alumni Association
The Jewish Alumni Association
Ware College House
Weis College House
Xi Association of Phi Kappa Tau
When you graduated from F&M, you joined a powerful network of nearly 30,000 successful
alumni. Many of these alumni are part of the True Blue Network, a career network platform
exclusive to the F&M community. This impactful resource connects you with fellow alumni
and also houses career opportunities, a resource library, archived webinars, interest
and affinity groups, and discussion boards.
Access the Alumni DirectoryGet in touch with a long-lost friend or make a new one! Search for classmates and
connections in the alumni directory. Location filters allow you to find other F&M
alumni close by or search based on occupation/industry, college major, or any number
of additional categories.
Read More »
True Blue Network
When you graduated from F&M, you joined a powerful network of nearly 30,000 successful alumni. Many of these alumni are part of the True Blue Network, a career network platform exclusive to the F&M community. This impactful resource connects you with fellow alumni and also houses career opportunities, a resource library, archived webinars, interest and affinity groups, and discussion boards.Join »
Student Engagement Opportunities
Alumni Leaders of Tomorrow (ALOT)
- Exclusive networking opportunities and meetings with F&M alumni
- A dedicated mentor from select F&M alumni leadership volunteer groups.
- The chance to attend regional alumni events, which are only available to the F&M community
- Exclusive opportunities to be involved with on-campus events like True Blue Weekend and Day of Giving
- The opportunity to grow leadership skills, network and engage peers through various initiatives
- Attend one ALOT meeting per month with the opportunity to interact with key figures from the College and Alumni Association
- Complete 10 volunteer hours at designated events throughout the academic year. This requirement is easily fulfilled through opportunities like True Blue Weekend and Day of Giving. These events also serve as fantastic opportunities to interact with alumni and start building your professional network!
- Coordinate networking events and alumni panels events for current students and alumni
- To learn more and get involved, contact Director of Alumni & Volunteer Engagement Donna Pflum at email@example.com.
Student Philanthropy is the perfect way to express gratitude for your F&M experience while also taking part in making sure that this experience continues to make us proud.
To learn more and get involved, contact Director of Alumni & Volunteer Engagement Donna Pflum at firstname.lastname@example.org.