Franklin & Marshall College welcomes talented students from all economic backgrounds.
We meet 100 percent of students’ institutionally determined financial need for all four years on campus.
F&M Financial Aid Facts
- We award more than $49 million in need-based aid each year
- 52% of our students receive need-based aid
- The average need-based aid award is $47,727
- We define financial need as the difference between the cost of attending F&M and the amount your family is expected to contribute
- We require and use the CSS/PROFILE, FAFSA, and federal tax documents to calculate need and ability to pay
- We do not offer academic merit scholarships. We award aid based solely on financial need.
Looking for an Estimate?
Check out our Net Price Calculator.
Call 717-358-3991 or email us at email@example.com.
Ready to Learn More?