3/07/2018

Alumni Profile: Annika Turner '09

History Major, 2009
Associate Director for Global Insight Expeditions, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth University in New Hampshire 

From the moment I applied to F&M, I knew that I wanted to study history; it was always a passion of mine and the history department offered such interesting courses. Studying history at F&M allowed me a lot of flexibility in my coursework, especially to pursue three study abroad experiences in Scotland and France. Those study abroad experiences led me to my current position as Associate Director for Global Insight Expeditions at the Tuck School fo Business at Dartmouth University, as well as to my previous position at the College of St. Benedict/St. John's University, where I worked with Short-Term Abroad programs. I use my history degree on a daily basis, helping students and faculty understand the history of the countries and how that history will impact them.

• Annika Turner '09 with Albert Wonsuk Choi at Korea University: "He's my favorite partner to work with!" Annika Turner '09 with Albert Wonsuk Choi at Korea University: "He's my favorite partner to work with!"
Why Are We Abandoning Americans? Putting Puerto Rico on the Map

Why Are We Abandoning Americans? Putting Puerto Rico on the...

Rosa Clemente 2008 Green Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Journalist, Political Commentator  

Alumni Profile: Czarina Hutchins '15

Czarina Hutchins '15, a joint major in WGSS and History, describes how she came upon her job as an...

Internship at National Women's History Museum

The National Women's History Museum is seeking a summer intern to assist with a variety of tasks...